The June Character Animation Competition has begun!
This Month, the clip is from a film from one of our mentors, Shad Bradbury. It is called "Run Totti Run." He and his team have been working on this for 3 years on Artella. Run Totti Run Short
We look forward to seeing how you animate this clip.
Shad will be doing the Ecritique for the winter too!
In order to focus on your animation, please take advantage of the free character rigs we've linked to in the Resources section, and avoid spending a lot of time on lighting/rendering/etc.
Entries can be character animations in any medium, from CG animation (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender, Animation:Master, etc.) to traditional 2D animation to stop-motion. Consider posting your progress videos in the Work in Progress forum. Feedback and criticism will make your animation stronger!
Not sure how to encode your animation?
See our Helpful Hints for encoding entries to see what works best!
Entries Received: 1
Voice 1: Now get up. Get up Totti. I want you to run. Go as fast as you can, okay? Run Totti run!
- Copyrighted rigs and/or character designs will not be allowed in entries unless the entrant has the right to use the rig and/or design. The "Azary" and "Ashrafi" rigs are specifically NOT allowed.
- Don't edit the sound file (beyond adding silence before/after if needed - please try to keep the extra time to a minimum, winning eCritiques will not include added time)
- Don't put your name or contact info anywhere on the actual video (this makes voting unfair).
- Don't try to upload files more than 10MB (the server will automatically reject it).
- Don't use anything overtly offensive (this is not the place for crude sexual humor, extremely violent imagery, or intolerance towards any culture/religion/gender/etc.) This is also not the place for political statements of any kind.
- Do have fun! :)
06/30/2023 11:59:59 PM New York Time
If you post your Work in Progress to YouTube and post it in the Work in Progress forum, we'll automatically feature it here. Please tag your YouTube submission with 11SecondClub so we can find them even easier.