#1 08-26-2007 2:33 am

KenH

Owl Animation.

Hi. I'm fairly new to the club. I've been animating on a movie with others and made this one recently. I'd be interested in your comments/observations. Be gentle! big_smile Thanks.

Direct Link

#2 08-26-2007 3:33 am

DharAM
Rockstar
Karmojo: 75

Re: Owl Animation.

Nice to see a fellow TWOer here smile

I really like what you've done here so far. The thing that stands out is the eyebrows - they just go up and down in unison. I'd have one up and one down on the word "Actually" and keep them varied for the most part.

"Technology doesn't make the motion picture, people do. You're not an animator just because you can move an object from point A to point B. (You're) someone who breathes life into a character, which is something the software and technology can't give you."

- John Lasseter

#3 09-04-2007 4:48 am

Animatormax
Rockstar
Karmojo: 71

Hey Ken,

It looks really good, and beside what DharAM already said I think you should work on the focus.

I couldn't tell wheither he was talking to someone up to his front, or down to his side.

Otherwise, it's looking good,
Max

The more you watch, the more you do, the better you will become.   

NewsboyNZ

#4 09-04-2007 2:25 pm

KenH

Thanks guys. Yeah, I agree with the one brow raised. Hopefully I'll get that done in cleanup. He's actually talking to two other characters.....one on either side of the camera.

Board footer