#1 10-31-2017 9:45 am

sethulakshmi
Power Voter

WIP "FEAR"

Yet to complete.My first attempt on 3D animation.Please don't hesitate to comment.

Direct Link

#2 10-31-2017 11:48 am

ten_thousand_hours
Model Citizen
Karmojo: 55
Power Voter

Re: WIP "FEAR"

Hi sethulakshmi,

Well done on your first attempt at 3D. How are you finding it? The first thing i would suggest would be to change to stepped mode. this will allow us to more clearly see your poses and get a better sense of where you intend to go with the shot and timing. I would remove the movement on the cameras as it is distracting. I think you have some nice facial poses that really convey how she is feeling but i think your body poses need to be a bit clearer. Think about how you can make each key poses clearer and stronger. Think about how they would look as a silhouette. Do they make sense even then? For now don't focus on the movement but the poses. I think you have a good idea here and nice start

#3 10-31-2017 5:03 pm

abhijithshankar

nice start (Y) keep going

#4 11-02-2017 5:09 pm

sethulakshmi
Power Voter

ten_thousand_hours wrote:

Hi sethulakshmi,

Well done on your first attempt at 3D. How are you finding it? The first thing i would suggest would be to change to stepped mode. this will allow us to more clearly see your poses and get a better sense of where you intend to go with the shot and timing. I would remove the movement on the cameras as it is distracting. I think you have some nice facial poses that really convey how she is feeling but i think your body poses need to be a bit clearer. Think about how you can make each key poses clearer and stronger. Think about how they would look as a silhouette. Do they make sense even then? For now don't focus on the movement but the poses. I think you have a good idea here and nice start

Thanks for your valuable comment.I will try my level best to improve my work. smile

Board footer