#1 10-16-2017 2:31 am

Randomations

Enjoy the Show Critique

I'm begging for any and all critique on this.

Direct Link

I'll add a frame counter if needed?

#2 10-16-2017 11:18 am

Slothsin
Power Voter

Re: Enjoy the Show Critique

First of all the rigs are great big_smile and i am not an expert in this but i feel like in most animations there are some snappy movements and some smooth one and in this one its all very smooth.. you can sped some movements i feel.. like when he is waving his hand saying "Enjoy the show" at the end and some hand gestures can be sped up ..
i know its confusing but thats all i could come up with.. maybe other animators here can help you more.. else it looks great smile

#3 10-16-2017 12:26 pm

Randomations

Slothsin wrote:

First of all the rigs are great big_smile and i am not an expert in this but i feel like in most animations there are some snappy movements and some smooth one and in this one its all very smooth.. you can sped some movements i feel.. like when he is waving his hand saying "Enjoy the show" at the end and some hand gestures can be sped up ..
i know its confusing but thats all i could come up with.. maybe other animators here can help you more.. else it looks great smile

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to add some sharper movements to my next animation. (They basically all have this "smooth" style.) smile

#4 10-16-2017 3:00 pm

Krios
Power Voter

Definitely snappier, and watch out for symmetry, around :10 both hands doing the same thing...  mix the hands up a bit.

Board footer