#1 08-22-2017 12:32 am

ayejaye

August WIP

I know its pretty rough so no need to hold back. I find brutal honesty to be the most helpful. Don't hold back but don't be rude. Strong but helpful. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8ONTj … e=youtu.be

#2 08-22-2017 6:44 am

ericraffle

Re: August WIP

hi there, to be honest your drawings in the first part with the eye effect look great but that's where it ends for me,

i don't feel like there is much of a story going here, it doesn't really make much sense it just feels like you have done some animations along with some nice looking transitions in-between,

i would keep the first part and the end and the rest i would change to the main character walking on a sidewalk in a dangerous neighborhood sinning the song and at the end he walks up to the graveyard.

that's what i would do

Good Luck !! And happy animating to all

#3 08-22-2017 7:29 am

ayejaye

Re: August WIP

First, thank you for taking the time to give me the advice. While I agree that your suggestions would be more interesting, I don't have the time to redo any of this really. I am going to use any advice I receive for future competitions though! I approached it as a music video since Ive never seen Hamilton and this doesnt have any context for me.

Board footer