#1 02-05-2016 7:24 pm

LaurenAW

Looking for Toonboom Harmony Rigger

So, this is actually going to be an odd posting. What I'm really looking for is to buy 2 pre-made characters, or commission someone but with artistic freedom to the rigger. I'm fine with literally anything when it comes to said characters, but I'm looking for advanced rigs with a parallax rotation of the characters (as in the characters can do a full rotation from it's front to it's back within the timeline).
I'm in a bit of a rough spot right now where I finished up working with my previous studio but all of the work I've done for them is still under NDA. So, I'm still stuck with my dreaded college demo reel, but I want to show off that I've advanced quite a lot since then. I know enough about Toonboom Harmony to know what's going on within the network, but when it comes to creating a character, it's definitely something I cannot do. So, I need some help and get out of this rut.
This is going to be a straight forward, 1 payment buy. Show me what the characters are like, name your price, and I'll gladly pay it. If you think I'm posting in the wrong forum or know of a better place to look, don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks everyone.

Lauren

#2 02-05-2016 7:28 pm

LaurenAW

Re: Looking for Toonboom Harmony Rigger

Oh sorry! I forgot to mention that my payment will be sent through Paypal. Please contact me ether here or email me at Lauren.AM.Witt@gmail.com if you're interested.

Lauren

#3 06-19-2017 1:52 pm

adamtheanimator
Tipster
Karmojo: 29

Re: Looking for Toonboom Harmony Rigger

Hi Lauren!

Just found this...might be a bit late to the party but if you're still looking for Harmony rigs, I'm now working in that area after leaving full-time studio work. Maybe you'd like to spice up your showreel with some animation, but need a custom rig for it! If you'd like to chat about it, just send me an email to adam at adamoliver dot com

I'm also launching a Harmony training package. It's the first year and the summer school is 50% off. It'll be live at toonboomtrainer dot com at the end of June 2017. It's a great way to learn the rigging yourself, aswell as all the new fancy features smile

All the best!

Adam

Board footer