#1 03-23-2017 3:34 am

Cirnol

March 2017 WIP ~ Cirnol

Hello! I'm new to these forums and will be participating this month for the first time ever!
I'm just about done with my animation but I'll post this up to see if there is anything else I can refine before committing to it.

Thanks for your time!

Direct Link

#2 03-23-2017 2:43 pm

Sharkhead

Re: March 2017 WIP ~ Cirnol

Its pretty good, interesting idea haha

At the begining of the animation, the head of that character is moving up and down a lot. Maybe you could do a little rotation here and there, but not a translate movement of up and down. Maybe the idea was to people see that the character was breathing fast, like he just woke up from a nightmare.

I think you should change just a little the pose of that character under the bed. His arms are moving, but overall the feeling i get is that is a very rigid arms. Maybe when hes with those hands together, after a time you could change that pose to a more confortable pose, maybe.

At the end maybe you could add an extra pose, for example when he says "See... Like old times" and then after that he insinuates that he will devour him with his fork and knife (not talking of course, just with his body movement).

Play around with these ideas, see if that can improve more. Have fun big_smile

#3 03-31-2017 5:15 am

Cirnol

Re: March 2017 WIP ~ Cirnol

Thanks Sharkhead! I really appreciate the feedback. I've been making some subtle changes so I hope it will end up being better.

Board footer