#1 01-15-2017 5:10 pm

michaelcawood
Celebrity
Karmojo: 60

The Wrong Rock

Hi .... I'm at it again. I directed 'Devils Angels & Dating' and posted quite a bit about it in this forum. In fact you could say that I got this section of the forum going in the first place! Anyway that film has gone on to be seen by millions of people (9.6 Million at last count).
DevilsAngelsAndDating.com

Now, many of the same team members (plus many more from Dreamworks, Sony Animation, MPC and Reel FX etc...) are working on another short film and we're moving into Previs and shot Animation. So we want to hear from you over on Artella. Particularly if you have a strong Previs/Layout background to support your animation skills.

Learn more at TheWrongRock.com.

Direct Link

Last edited by michaelcawood (01-15-2017 5:12 pm)

#2 02-28-2017 3:54 pm

michaelcawood
Celebrity

Re: The Wrong Rock

http://TheWrongRock.com is a story about equality, unity and persistence. We're making a film that we're hoping will reset audiences perspective and take stock of their world view.

The film is now at 36% progress. We're getting a good amount of sequences going in Previs/Animation and Storyboarding is largely done.

#3 03-01-2017 8:18 pm

RyanHagen
Upright Citizen
Karmojo: 48

I will definitely be extending a helping hand when/if I can Mike.  I hope you're finding enough talent!  Congrats on the progress!!!

Ryan
Animator
"Frustration is the handmaiden of creativity" ~ Chuck Jones

#4 03-01-2017 10:08 pm

michaelcawood
Celebrity

Thanks Ryan. It's going great. We're actually running out of sections to assign animators. At this point all we have left is the really hard stuff! Not that any of it is really that hard... as it's Toadstools!

Board footer