#1 02-14-2017 9:53 pm

anluguma

Shot progress, feedback welcome

We all know someone who the cold doesn't bother them anyway.
Things to do..
-snow outside
-timing issues
- fixing Mery's shoulders

Direct Link

#2 02-15-2017 4:19 pm

RyanHagen
Upright Citizen
Karmojo: 48

Re: Shot progress, feedback welcome

In the future please post your link in the message and not the subject line.  i've fixed it for you, if you would like you can change the "Subject" to what you would like by editing your original post.  Thanks

Ryan
Animator
"Frustration is the handmaiden of creativity" ~ Chuck Jones

#3 02-15-2017 7:14 pm

BMitch

Re: Shot progress, feedback welcome

Nice idea! I really like the fact that woman is affected by the "glass" problem. I think it would be nice to have the reveal of her freezing a bit later, say when you show her from front. That means that you don't need to show her back when the guy first speaks and you can hide the window there, and reveal the window when she says "no glass". It's just a thought so you build up the stakes, but it's up to you.
I  also thought that the camera movement towards the window was a little out of place. It feels like you imply that the man looks there so we travel with his eyes. If you wanna do that, you have to make the female character look in to the camera, if the camera is the man's eyes.
Looking forward to facial gesture as for animation at this stage I think the overall posses are nice. I would say that maybe the last shot with the man can have some variety compared to 1st shot, it seems that he is in the same place and doing almost the same gesture with his hands, maybe you can consider that by making him lean forward.
Good luck smile

Board footer