#1 03-28-2016 7:41 pm

Bikram Barman

queries about 11 second march competition

after i have submitted my march competition video,this is what it's showing,can anyone tell me that my video uploaded successfully or not because it says Your entry is pending approval.how ll i know.

"We have received your entry without problem. Ensure it can play below, and assuming you have followed all the rules, you're good to go!

Your entry is pending approval. We work on approving entries throughout the month, until the voting begins. if you have questions."

#2 03-28-2016 7:47 pm

Lozzer86
Participator
Karmojo: 7
Productive!

Re: queries about 11 second march competition

Check your email connected to your account here and there should be a message confirming the upload. I get the same message you did when mine uploaded, all you have to do is ensure it plays properly.

But yes, I believe it has uploaded correctly, good luck!

#3 03-28-2016 7:56 pm

ericraffle

shew, i know your new but i wish people would search other forums as this question has been answered a million times i think,

if your video plays after you have uploaded it into the competition then it should be fine, i have entered into this competition a few times and not every time do i get a email saying  my video is approved, as i said, as long as you have followed the rules and your video plays then it should be fine and you will see your animation in the voting stage,

i find that if you submit your animation early in the month even if you are not completely finished from there you get emails from the administrators and remember you can always update and keep on uploading and updating your entry as many times as you want until the closing date.  simple as that don't worry about the rest even if you don't get a email from the administrators as long as your video plays after you have uploaded it then all should be fine. its only when you have submitted your entry on the last few minutes of the time then i would worry.

think one of the administrators need to post a similar outline like i have explained because it seems like a lot of new comers get confused or worried that their animation wont be entered into the competition.

Good Luck !! And happy animating to all

#4 03-28-2016 8:06 pm

Bikram Barman

Thank you so much.I was just little worried as this my first time.....thanks ones again

#5 04-01-2016 2:31 pm

Gaucelm

I was a bit worried as well... especially about the format, if I had to shrink it down or it could just be 16:9... good thing I made it work in time!

(yeah, I entered this contest late and got a bit ahead of myself in my effort focus)

#6 09-01-2016 9:56 pm

pawlio

Hi, I'm a new member, and I'd like to enter the competition, I've read the rules , a couple of times but, I'm still not entirely sure how I submit my rendered video entry, or have I missed something?  smile.

#7 09-03-2016 12:32 pm

ericraffle

Hey there Pawilo , welcome. ..it's very easy to enter just go to this link. http://www.11secondclub.com/competitions/current
There will be a button that says Enter, click on it then make sure you have a .jpg picture of your animation and choose your format like .avI , mp4, flv , I use flv as it gives good quality and good compression, then hit the upload button and wait a while until your video uploads, then you will see your video and a message saying everything is fine and pending approval and check your video plays and that's it your done. You can re-upload as many times as you  want to provided you upload before the closing time, make sure you don't exceed  10mb  , if you don't get a comfirmation don't worry as I have entered many times and you don't always get a comfirmation email sent to you. as long as your animation plays fine that's all you need to be concerned about. Cheers

Good Luck !! And happy animating to all

#8 09-03-2016 10:43 pm

pawlio

The'ENTER button'! duh,..of course.Thanks:)

Board footer