#1 05-12-2016 9:11 pm

dannykneip
Upstanding Citizen
Karmojo: 31

Just Curious

We probably need a "just curious" thread..

And this is really none of my business, but the animation featured in the film reel header for 11SC is not the actual winning animation for April.  Just curious why that is.  I haven't seen it addressed in the forums yet..

Cheers,

"Yeeees.  Always!"  - Orson Welles

http://www.instagram.com/dwkneip/

#2 05-14-2016 10:08 am

thelittlepenguin84
Upright Citizen
Karmojo: 47

Re: Just Curious

Danny, the reel header bothers me too. But that's the difference between the moderators and the admins. The administrators select the audio, filter through the entry errors, post the results and update the website. The moderators do not have access to this.

The administrators are also based in America, while the moderators are located in different spots around the world. I'm English, though I currently reside in France.

edit: my longer answer was in response to Eric's enquiry, ''why the moderators are not more forthcoming with these details?'' Unfortunately, he deleted his comment, but it still explains why I cannot fix the above problem

Last edited by thelittlepenguin84 (05-14-2016 12:08 pm)

#3 05-14-2016 7:20 pm

dannykneip
Upstanding Citizen
Karmojo: 31

Re: Just Curious

Hi Penguin,

Thanks for the explanation - I figured as much.  I was just curious what a mod, or other, might think about it.  In general, the moderators take the brunt of the members' frustrations regarding site admin responsibilities and that's a real pity.  It's a thankless job, but the moderators ARE appreciated! 

I hope France has been treating you well.  smile

Cheers,

"Yeeees.  Always!"  - Orson Welles

http://www.instagram.com/dwkneip/

Board footer