#1 04-28-2008 7:15 am

enimeshan_n_mujik
Participator
Karmojo: 6

personality walk cycle test

hi all. here is my new walk test i did. this time i have tried to give it some personality. so here is wat i had planned for it...

A kid who has got a new toy gun and wants to show it off to his frnz. he is too excited about it. He looks of the age of around 12 years studying in 7th standard or like that. he looks like weighing around 30-35 kgs. He looks not so sharp minded kid. He has a bag hung on his back (only 1 or 2 books in there. man, he is not so studious.. aah, i remember my childhood...hehe). He is holding a toy gun which might weigh around 1 kg or less...

corrected after some frnz n seniors suggested some improvements..

http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii57 … t=walk.flv

please leave  comments n suggestions on it.

n please please please tell me how to put thumbnail here.

God Is An Animator. And I Am Devotee....

#2 04-28-2008 12:24 pm

mattress
Upstanding Citizen
Karmojo: 32

Re: personality walk cycle test

I feel dizzy! please get rid of the camera movement. A nice three quarter view should be enough to show us what you've done. rotating the camera like that isn't necessarily a bad thing but I would definitey advise some static shots first.

I'm impressed with your break down above, lots of detail there! You've set yourself quite a challenge by being so specific. You should film some reference material of yourself holding a gun like object and wearing a bag and compare it with shots of you holding nothing just to get an idea of what changes.

IN VINO VERITAS... (usually at the bottom of the bottle).

Board footer