#1 07-26-2010 9:09 pm

aja
Administrator
Karmojo: 35
Administrator

UPLOAD PROBLEMS? Please read...

If you are having trouble uploading your entry:

Please make sure you read the instructions carefully (less than 10MB file size, .mp4, .mov, .avi, or .flv format, make sure all the fields and files are correctly filled out)

Please read and follow these Helpful Hints on encoding your entry with Quicktime.

Please try a different web browser and/or computer, if available.  The upload system has only been tested with the most popular browsers, cutting-edge programs may not work as expected. 

DON'T WAIT until the last possible minute to upload your work!  You can upload newer versions of your entry at any time during the month, there's no excuse for not uploading early to make sure everything works.  Remember that 60 seconds is almost never enough time to fill out the form and get your file uploaded! 

We really hate it when we can't accept an entry that someone's worked hard on, but we don't always have time to help everyone with their entries, especially at the last minute.  Every one of the uploading issues we've seen in the last 3 months could have been prevented by a more careful reading of the instructions, an earlier upload test, or a different web browser, so if you're experiencing problems, it's almost certainly something that you can fix yourself. 

Thanks!

Aja

#2 02-21-2015 2:07 am

bhop_seattle

Re: UPLOAD PROBLEMS? Please read...

Hi, so I downloaded and installed HandBrake like its says to in the Encoding section of the Helpful Hints page, but Handbrake won't accept the 11 Second Club preset you have available to download:

"Unable to import the selected preset. The preset may be corrupted or from an older version of HandBrake which is not supported. Presets from older versions must be re-created in the current version."

Could you guys either update your Encoding page with a new preset or tell us how to get the old preset to work in the new version of HandBrake?

Thanks.

#3 03-01-2016 6:16 am

AntonioBuch

Oh, didn't read this before... I uploaded my animation into the last minute, I think it was in time, but I didn't see any upload message and in my profile it says that I have no entries. It takes some time or am I out? sad

#4 04-06-2016 9:00 pm

Seto_Kai

Hi,

I submitted my entry for the March 2016 competition and I have received a confirmation email saying that you have received my entry. I even played my animation on the web page after it has been confirmed and it was playing well. After the voting has closed, I went to check on the voting and my March entry is not in the list and it is not even on my profile either. Is there any explanation for this as I spent time on my animation for March.

Thanks,

Gary

#5 11-01-2017 5:13 am

pandikko
Power Voter

I also think I missed the deadline. And its all because it didn't want to take the jpeg I had so I had to open it and resave it as a new jpeg.

Board footer