#1 09-04-2017 11:30 pm

OliverProut

Looking for animators (Maya) for a music video (paid) Sept/Oct

hello all,
I'm putting together a 4-minute music video, and am looking for a couple of animators.

We are working in Maya and I'm looking for animators with some experience and competence, but they don't have to be experts. Somone keen to build their showreel and grow their contact base would be great. we will be paying £100 per day and will work on a scene by scene basis.

The video should feel like a stop motion piece think (Kubo) while the story centers around a girl lost in a haunted wood, there is no dialogue and the bulk of the animation will be her walking and running from the trees that try to grab her.

We are currently filming the full video as reference footage to cut over the track once that is done, next week we will have 4-5 weeks to complete the animation, so ending the first week of October.

To help show you more about the project and the look, the rigs and set I've added a page to my website, which you can see here

http://wp.me/P8RHLZ-9B

If this seems like a project you'd like to get involved in You can contact me via the site or via oli(at)oliverprout.com, please reply with reel.

Oli

Board footer