#1 07-28-2017 4:30 pm

Larst

Boris Walk and Talk

hello
After following the tutorial of jason ryan walk and talk
here is what I did I would like your opinions and criticism please

Link  : https://youtu.be/RSwnSIG5a9s

Last edited by Larst (07-28-2017 5:11 pm)

#2 07-29-2017 9:03 pm

Adriel
Upstanding Citizen
Karmojo: 39

Re: Boris Walk and Talk

To me it is looking really good! I can tell you have understanding of character animation and that makes the character really come alive and believable. So my only nit picky opinion is to maybe change the camera angle slightly to give more perspective and size change as he moves across screen so Boris is walking more toward the screen and far back instead of left and right. I am not sure what are your reasons for this camera composition. If there are any other characters or props that help illustrate the story of this shot more. Another picky thing is when he says " struggling trying to come up with a concept." maybe you can simplify it and make it a more subtle moment with out too many hand poses and more thought into his expression to show acting and to give us some time a look into his eyes to see what he feels inside. So maybe less poses for that part and  less "twinning" of the hands. That way you can get into the fun pointing hand shake it can contrast and speed up to the last strong motion when he says "sincere" The hand pointing shake can maybe come sooner to line up better for when he says " and you show up with your "   Also maybe for the last key pose when he says " sincere " the line of action and timing could maybe be a little more exaggerated to give it some contrast and snap to it transitioning from the subtle beginning and then it builds up. So you can start slow, suck them into his mind and feelings then speed up the timing and exaggeration of the animation at the end. I do not expect you to make all the changes I said as this is your project but these can be some things to consider for your next animations.
I really hope that this helps you keep hammering away as you have a lot of potential to entertain a lot of people including yourself with your animation work. Thank you for sharing your work.

#3 08-03-2017 11:10 am

Larst

Re: Boris Walk and Talk

Tthanks you man for support i ll do the update version

Board footer