#1 04-17-2017 9:12 am

The Thinker

11 Second Club (April Anim) WIP 01

Good morning everyone. Yesterday I got started on this month's sound clip! I wanted to share it with you guys to get some feedback smile

Direct Link

#2 04-20-2017 4:18 am

Evelyn3D

Re: 11 Second Club (April Anim) WIP 01

I like the view, cool choice.

the feedback I have at the moment might be what I am left questioning in your shot. The little short guy walks down with his hands in a unclear position. I am not sure what he is doing them or if he is supposed to be holding something. I am still also a little unclear about the situation with the prisoners, and why he is alone.

#3 04-20-2017 9:50 am

The Thinker

Evelyn3D wrote:

I like the view, cool choice.

the feedback I have at the moment might be what I am left questioning in your shot. The little short guy walks down with his hands in a unclear position. I am not sure what he is doing them or if he is supposed to be holding something. I am still also a little unclear about the situation with the prisoners, and why he is alone.

Hey, thanks for the questions, I will explain. smile

So, at first, I was thinking of having the kid carrying coins in his shirt, which is why he's holding his hands like that. Then, one of my animation professors helped me reach for an even better idea!

Instead of coins, the kid will now be carrying two teddy bears with him. One idea on each hand, under his armpit or both in one hand, the placement is what I'll be figuring out asap!

Let me know what you think smile

#4 04-28-2017 11:50 am

The Thinker

Hey guys, so I went ahead and worked as much as I could to get this piece nice and fun for the audience. I've got Sunday to work on it a bit more but before Sunday comes around, I would love to get some feedback smile Thanks!

https://youtu.be/GbjymrhClb4

Board footer