#1 03-26-2016 2:53 am

jabigailadams

(Paid) Looking for 3D Maya Character Animators - Urgent!

Hello,

My name is Jessica and I am in need of 3D Maya character animators who can start immediately and work quickly to help me complete simple body and facial animation for three human characters by mid-April.  There will be at least 2 rounds of review within this very quick turnaround period so it is important that we keep in close contact via email, phone, and/or Skype.

This film, a 2.5 minute CG animated short about a man on a plane whose fear of flying is quelled by the lively two-year-old sitting next to him, will be submitted to animation festivals but will NOT be used in any commercial contexts. So, making money is NOT the goal.  Animators will receive animation credit and special thanks in addition to modest compensation.  Payment amounts will depend upon the amount of animation produced and the animator’s level of experience.

Job Responsibilities:

Animate at least one shot (about 5 seconds worth) of high quality character performance using Autodesk Maya 2015.

Qualifications:
-Experience working with Autodesk Maya 2015
-Experience animating naturalistic character movement
-Experience working with AnimSchool’s “Malcolm 2.0��  rig and Long Winter Studios’ “Claire��  rig is a plus
-Ability to quickly learn how to use a new character rig
-Prompt and effective communication skills through email, phone and Skype
-Ability to create quality animation very quickly

If you are interested in this project, please send me links to your reel and/or website videos that show your animation work. 

Thank you,

Jessica Adams
jabigailadams@gmail.com
jessicaabigailadams.wordpress.com

Last edited by jabigailadams (03-26-2016 3:31 am)

#2 03-27-2016 9:18 pm

comicsserg
Celebrity
Karmojo: 61
Productive!

Re: (Paid) Looking for 3D Maya Character Animators - Urgent!

Hey I sent you an email wink
from comicsserg [at] gmail [dot] com

Serg Bel.

Board footer