#1 01-24-2016 1:07 am

rogerwilco5d

Searching for New York City-based Animators for Short Film about Pet Fish

Hi there,

I'm directing a personal project about a Charismatic Pet Fish.  It is a photorealistic CG character, animated over live action footage.  I'm based in the New York City/North Jersey area, and looking for local Character Animators to collaborate with.  The edit of the live action footage is complete, and I am about half way done with Character Animation.  The character is all rigged, and set to go.

I need help with animating dialogue, and fish movement, on the remaining shots.  Since it is a personal project, I don't have much of a budget, and am searching for young animators willing to work for pro-bono, or a modest stipend.  The initial renders are looking really nice so far, and would be a great addition to any Junior Animator's reel.  I am planning on submitting the short to prestigious film festivals, and hope it will go far.

If you're interested, please email me at:  rogerwilco5d@gmail.com with your contact info & demo reel.  You need your own workstation with Maya 2015, a decent internet connection, and the ability to meet at least once with me in-person in the New York City/ North Jersey area.

Thanks very much!  Looking forward to collaborating with the amazing animators in this community!

Sincerely,

-Roger

Last edited by rogerwilco5d (01-24-2016 2:40 pm)

Board footer