#1 11-06-2015 5:36 pm

Omer

Unfair Voting!!!

Dear Management of 11second club i am not satisfied from your voting... Isn't unfair that every entry hasn't got the same viewing in the voting period for example. Some one have 3000 views and some one got only 1000 views?? My question is Why??? If a person who have 3000 views definitely he will get more stars than the person who just have 1000 views... Why not every entry have the same views the cheating is going on lots of members are voting just to see their friends or colleague or relative entry when ever it come they just vote it and logout doesn't complete the voting doesn't watch full entries is that fair??? Why don't you restricted voters that is he doesn't watch the full entries doesn't vote to all the entries his/her voting will not be accepted... Make sure every one have the same views and have fair stars not on the other side just one or two stars to every entry and full stars to relative entry and after that just logout not to complete your voting... It's a request to the management of the club to do something about this issue and try to make as fair voting as you can know voting is not going fair...

#2 11-06-2015 5:52 pm

ChocoBilly
Administrator
Karmojo: 82
Administrator

Re: Unfair Voting!!!

Omer the system is set for all entries to get similar amount of votes (even if members do not vote on all entries). The Number Of Views simply states that more people (members or not) have looked at a particular entry. Members can only vote once per entry, but they (and non members) can look at said entry as many times as they want. A higher number of views means there's something appealing about the entry that people simply can't stop looking at it.

#3 11-06-2015 8:00 pm

Omer

Re: Unfair Voting!!!

Dear ChocoBilly i didn't understand the system is set for similar amount of votes... If i only vote to 10 entries and logout my self and i voted 1 or 2 votes to 9 entries and full 11 or 10 vote to only one entry so how system votes the entire entries similarly even i didn't vote to the rest??

Board footer