#1 07-23-2015 2:48 pm

Badcat

Rigger/Animator looking for Projects

Hey guys

I am a Rigging TD/ Animator looking for some serious projects to work on. By serious, I mean that I am only going to consider sophisticated characters/creatures. I am looking for a challenge or at least for a time consuming project.

In case it is not clear, I am looking for a collaboration project

Will send you a link to my reel if your project fits the requirements.

Thanks

Last edited by Badcat (07-23-2015 3:29 pm)

#2 07-23-2015 3:21 pm

Badcat

Re: Rigger/Animator looking for Projects

I am not looking for a paid project. Last time I checked, this subforum was for collaboration - which is what I am looking for

#3 07-27-2015 1:23 pm

wellings
Model Citizen
Karmojo: 51
Productive!

Hey Badcat,
our team would be looking for a rigger for some of our characters if you're interested. You can check out our tubmlr page here:

http://trevorthemovie.tumblr.com/

#4 08-02-2015 4:30 pm

Badcat

Still looking for a good project

Last edited by Badcat (08-17-2015 1:14 am)

#5 08-17-2015 12:58 am

fusedgore

Badcat what kinds of chracters are you looking to rig .Check my thread out in the other forum for the chracter pack i am working on.maybe it will interest you.

Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awfult lot ,nothing is going to get better .Its not -The Lorax

#6 09-03-2015 2:27 am

jabigailadams

Badcat, I'm looking for a rigger who can rig a toddler character with robust and highly expressive facial controls.  Here's a demonstration of the kind of control that I'd like to have with the face: https://vimeo.com/104315605.  Creating the character will be a collaborative project between you, me and the character modeler. I don't know what your expertise is but if this project sounds like it would be a fun one to sink your teeth into, please let me know.  I will be compensating you for your work.

jabigailadams@gmail.com

Last edited by jabigailadams (09-03-2015 2:41 am)

#7 09-09-2015 3:32 pm

niablo

Hey!
I´m a filmstudent and a vfx artist. I´m working on  a sci-fi action scene for my filmmaking exam and for that I need a big robot animated in a few shots. I´ll handel the rendering and everything I just need help with the animation and maybe the rigging. I´m going to shot the project in October so If your want to help I need it in November.
If you want more stuff in your showreel I think this is a great project. My insperation for this film are the Titanfall shorts by PlayfightVFX.

Here is my showreel from 2014 so you get an idea of my skill level in vfx: https://vimeo.com/115572108 Improved a lot since then. Most shots are done one year ago.

If you are intrested in working together please e-mail me here: albin.l@glocalnet.net

#8 03-20-2016 5:10 pm

Daegard

Hello I have a project http://www.megacentarri.com/I already have a 3D model of the character I need rigged and animated. Please contact me Kathy

Badcat wrote:

Hey guys

I am a Rigging TD/ Animator looking for some serious projects to work on. By serious, I mean that I am only going to consider sophisticated characters/creatures. I am looking for a challenge or at least for a time consuming project.

In case it is not clear, I am looking for a collaboration project

Will send you a link to my reel if your project fits the requirements.

Thanks

Board footer