#1 11-21-2012 12:24 am

Gashu-Monsata

BAM! Work in progress

Or... as far as I will ever get haha. I'm not good at inbetweening animations, I don't really know how xD The graph editor is pretty confusing. But this is what I've done anyways:

Direct Link

Visit my art and animation blog! http://gashumonsata.tumblr.com/

#2 11-21-2012 2:31 am

Cartoonyanimator

Re: BAM! Work in progress

I like it! The poses are all good and dandy except starting at 0:07. When he is standing, he looks awkward and when he says, "BAM, I start crying", that pose should be reworked.

Nice work so far!

#3 11-21-2012 8:55 pm

Gashu-Monsata

Thankyou very much! big_smile What kind of things do you think I could do to make him look less awkward? I thought he did a bit too.
I also spoke to my lecturer today and he said I don't have to always use the graph editor to inbetween animations (I thought you always had to use it), so I might try and do it frame by frame smile

Visit my art and animation blog! http://gashumonsata.tumblr.com/

#4 11-22-2012 9:41 am

madfrog
Celebrity
Karmojo: 67
Productive!

I think instead of keeping his arm separate on the BAM pose,you could make him bring both fists together instead.Like the regular Dang/Bam pose we see normally.
And I think doing them frame by frame is not actually needed...try putting your two pose then ad breakdowns keeping the arc in mind and it should look quite good in linear....then you can just go to the graph editor and spline it or just make it more smooth....I think I am not being able to explain it properly...
Looking forward to see more of this

"An animator's life is always full of breakdowns" -  Me

#5 11-22-2012 7:52 pm

Cara

Love it !

Board footer