#1 10-09-2012 7:32 pm

pigdog04

Frankinfail! October competition

Hey guys, my name is James.

I finally found some spare time to stop lurking here and post some content. Hoping I will be able to get it finished in time smile

Ok so here's the scoop. Someone dug up Malcom's great great great great grandpa and reanimated him to terrorise the human race!! Only, Great grandpappy Malcom deep down knows he isn't really a monster. It takes the concern of a floating head in a jar to make him realise it.

Direct Link

So here we have the setup for the scene. ~150 frames of malcom waking up and ready to smash. A floating head will be in the jar you can see in the background. While malcom tuggs on the other shackle the head in a jar will express his worry about him not knowing who he is prompting malcom to snap out of it.

The staging isn't 100% yet and I've not even finished my first blocking pass. Would love to hear some of your thoughts guys.

Boom! Thanks smile

#2 10-10-2012 1:03 am

sketchgeek

Re: Frankinfail! October competition

I like the action so far. I can't say much yet, being so early in the blocking stage. good luck.

#3 10-10-2012 1:17 am

Cartoonyanimator

Haha looks like an awesome idea

#4 10-15-2012 7:26 pm

pigdog04

Here is an updated version (about 4 hours work so far):

Direct Link

Not touched the Malcolm yet, after he has tugged on the other shackle he is mostly going to be moving holds until his dialogue cuts in.

There's a lot I'm not happy with at the moment. I would just like some fresh eyes before I continue.

Thanks guys smile

Board footer