Thanks a lot

Cheers!

#2 09-19-2012 2:13 pm

c_ku2001
Model Citizen
Karmojo: 56

Re: BlankSeptemberCompetition

Hello!
I can see what she think immediately from her movement.
And Her intention to win the role is strong too!
She shows her passion for becoming an actress but I think she needs to take an acting class first because she is showing a lot of positive energy for a "depression" scene.

Other then that, the animation is great! :-)
Keep up the great work!

#3 09-20-2012 3:09 am

babji3
Productive!

nice acting

Animation is an art of life.

#4 09-25-2012 2:36 pm

Blank

thanks for comments
and little progress

Direct Link

#5 09-25-2012 7:29 pm

Maeve
Model Citizen
Karmojo: 57

Very nice! Couple things though:

I think you can vary her hands a little bit after the "just maybe" part. They seem to be doing the exact same thing at exactly the same time, so maybe offset them by a couple frames, or have one hand raise slightly higher than the other, slightly different hand poses, etc.

Also, its a little hard to tell who shes talking to in her acting. I think she should be a little more focused on her imaginary screen partner, wherever he or she may be (probably somewhere behind the camera), and look more in that direction. I also think she should hold her head steady some more, and add some eye darts to make her look more lifelike. Not saying she looks lifeless right now! But think I adding some subtle acting mixed in with her overacting could add a lot.  big_smile

And finally, the "Depression" poster is confusing. It makes it seem like shes in a support group than an audition. I think a "casting call" sign above the poster would read more, or someone using a clapperboard before she starts acting. Good luck! Love to see more.

Board footer